Chicken, Rice & Bean Burritos Recipe
- ⅔ cup refried beans
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 servings leftover Chicken Fajita Tacos filling
- 2 servings leftover Taco Rice
- 2 (10-inch) burrito-style flour tortillas, warmed
- Toppings such as: shredded green leaf lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocados or guacamole, sour cream
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine refried beans, cheese and Seasoned Salt. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine taco filling and rice. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spread beans in center of tortillas. Top with chicken filling and desired toppings. Roll up, burrito-style. Cut in half.
Makes 2 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Combine step 1 ingredients and place in 2 small storage containers. Combine step 2 in 2 small storage containers. Place tortillas in 2 storage bags. Place desired toppings in storage containers or bags. Refrigerate up to 1 day. Continue with step 1.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include toppings)
Calories: 930 Total Fat: 27g Sat. Fat: 12g Cholest: 125mg Sodium: 3,320mg Carbs: 118g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 8g Protein: 51g