Chicken Fiesta Quesadillas Recipe
This recipe was provided by a guest, host or consultant. Since it has not been tested by our kitchen, Tastefully Simple cannot guarantee its results or any dietary claims.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 8 - 6 inch soft tortilla shells
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Sour cream
In a large skillet, sautee peppers and onions in olive oil until soft. Add chicken strips until nearly done; add Fiesta Party Dip Mix. Continue to cook until chicken is completely done; remove from heat. Place 4 tortilla shells onto a greased baking sheet and spread a layer of chicken and pepper mixture onto each. Sprinkle with cheeses and place the remaining shells on top to form quesadillas. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Makes 4 servings.