Chicken & Cheese Grinder Recipe
A grinder is similar to a sub or hoagie. This one gets an extra pop of flavor from our mild Razzy Red Pepper Oil.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts and/or thighs, sliced or cubed
- 1 red, green and/or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 10-15 thin slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat Razzy Red Pepper Oil over medium heat. Season chicken with Garlic Garlic Seasoning and Seasoned Salt; add to skillet. Sauté until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add peppers and onions to skillet; sauté 5-6 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and stir to combine.
- Slice Italian bread in half lengthwise, leaving a hinge, lay on top of a large piece of aluminum foil. Line each half of bread with cheese; fill with chicken and peppers; drizzle with the pan drippings.
- Wrap tightly in foil, bake 10 minutes. Slice and serve hot.
Makes 4 servings.