Chicken & Broccoli Pot Pie Recipe
- 3 cups Creating Magic Pulled Chicken
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
This recipe requires Creating Magic Pulled Chicken recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- Prepare crust according to package directions for a 2 crust pie adding chicken mixture.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2 in a disposable aluminum pie pan. Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and plastic wrap. Continue with step 3.
Wine Pairing: Pinot NoirNutrition per Serving: Calories: 630 Total Fat: 35g Sat. Fat: 16g Cholest: 150mg Sodium: 1,700mg Carbs: 41g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 33g