- Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Sprinkle chicken with Garlic Pepper Seasoning and place in a gallon resealable freezer bag. In large storage container, combine Honey Mustard, oil and vinegar; whisk to combine. Pour half over chicken; seal well and toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients to storage container; stir to combine. Stir in cooled pasta; cover. Refrigerate chicken and pasta several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, 10-12 minute or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Remove from grill; salt and pepper as desired. Let stand 10 minutes. Chop chicken and stir into pasta salad. Salt and pepper salad as desired.
Makes about 12 (¾ cup) servings.