Chicken Bowtie Salad Recipe
If you're looking for a delicious new pasta salad recipe, give this one a try.
- 8 ounces farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups green grape halves
- 1 cup sliced celery
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Sprinkle chicken with Garlic Pepper Seasoning and place in a gallon resealable freezer bag. In large storage container, combine Honey Mustard, oil and vinegar; whisk to combine. Pour half over chicken; seal well and toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients to storage container; stir to combine. Stir in cooled pasta; cover. Refrigerate chicken and pasta several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, 10-12 minute or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Remove from grill; salt and pepper as desired. Let stand 10 minutes. Chop chicken and stir into pasta salad. Salt and pepper salad as desired.
Makes about 12 (¾ cup) servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mominthekitchen from Great new pasta salad recipe for our family! We loved the flavor of this pasta salad! I like all the ingredients included and this would be perfect to bring to a picnic or just to have for easy lunches during the week. The honey mustard sauce is delicous!
Date published: 2020-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by FiveFoldMinistry from Looking for something slightly differnt !! My family and friends love this. They ask me to make it again and again. I sure hope they mustard comes back every summer season - or better yet becomes a regular item.
Date published: 2016-10-02