Chicken Blanco Lasagna Recipe
- ½ pound low sodium bacon slices, chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped, if desired
- 2 (15 ounce) jars creamy Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup half & half
- 10 oven-ready flat lasagna noodles
- 2 cups prepared shredded Magic Chicken, thawed, if frozen (recipe link in directions)
- 2 cups whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe uses Magic Chicken. Get the recipe »
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large skillet over medium heat, sauté bacon until crispy. Remove to clean paper towels. Add spinach to drippings in skillet, in batches if needed; sauté until wilted.
- Sir Alfredo sauce and half & half into spinach. Remove from heat; stir in bacon. Spread 1 cup sauce in a greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Layer with 2 noodles, 1 cup sauce, 2 more noodles, 1 cup chicken, ½ cup sauce, ½ cup mozzarella cheese and ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers ending with 2 noodles, remaining sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking 30 minutes or until lightly browned on top and bubbly. Remove from oven and let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day. Or to freeze, cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Thaw completely and remove plastic wrap before baking.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 720 Total Fat: 45g Sat. Fat: 22g Cholest: 185mg Sodium: 2,460mg Carbs: 32g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 49g