Chicken, Bean & Salsa Burritos Recipe
These chicken & bean burritos make a quick and delicious weeknight meal.
- 1¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6-8 large burrito-style flour tortillas, warmed
- Burrito toppings such as chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, chopped onions, sour cream, guacamole
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, peppers and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning; sauté until chicken is cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine refried beans, 1 cup cheese and 1 cup Corn, Black Bean Salsa in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 1 additional minute.
- Chop chicken and peppers; stir into refried beans. Divide among tortillas and top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Roll up, burrito-style. Serve with remaining Corn, Black Bean Salsa and optional toppings.
Serve with remaining Corn, Black Bean Salsa and optional toppings.