Chicken Alfredo Crescent Ring Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (such as rotisserie)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove crescent rolls from tubes and separate. On a large baking sheet, lay out triangles in a ring so the short sides of the triangles create a 5 to 6-inch circle (dough should overlap about 1-inch, creating a sun pattern).
- Arrange chicken mixture on half of each triangle closest to center. Gently pull triangle tips up and over chicken mixture, tucking tips under bottom layer to secure, creating a ring.
- In small bowl, combine butter and Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Brush over dough; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 19-21 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a garden salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place butter and Garlic Garlic Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.