Chewy Multi-Grain Granola Mix Preparation Recipe
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy almond butter
- ¾ cup honey
Preheat oven to 325°. Combine almond butter and honey in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Pour in granola mix; stir until evenly coated. Spread onto a lightly greased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes; stir. Mixture will be soft. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Cool completely; break into clusters. Store in a plastic bag or an airtight container. Makes about 16 servings.
*Creamy or crunchy peanut butter may be used.
More ways to mix it up:
- Stir in ¾ cup dried cherries or cranberries, coconut, chopped figs, pecans or walnuts into mix before baking.
- For parfaits, layer yogurt, fruit and granola in glasses.
- Makes a great ice cream and yogurt topping.
- Sprinkle on oatmeal.
- Use to top French toast or pancakes.