Cheesy Hash Brown Bites Recipe
- 4 cups frozen, shredded hash browns
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
Special Equipment needed: Silicone Bar Pan
Note: If you do not have a Silicone Bar Pan, make according to directions below and bake in a 24-count mini muffin pan.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine hash browns, egg, cheese, sour cream and Onion Onion™ Seasoning in a large bowl.
- Fill Silicone Bar Pan with hash brown mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until browned and crispy on edges.
- Remove from Silicone Bar Pan and serve warm.
Tip: If using the Silicone Bar Pan, place it on a baking sheet to provide stability when moving.