Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Rice Skillet Recipe
Chicken, rice and broccoli simmered with Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Mix.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1½ cups long-grain white rice
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup 2% milk
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and Onion Onion Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Sauté 4-5 minutes. Stir in rice. Sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth. Top with broccoli. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- In small bowl, whisk together milk and Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Mix; stir into rice. Simmer 1-2 minutes or until desired consistency. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 360 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 750mg Carbs: 48g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 5g Protein: 26g