Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Foil Packets Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 6 baby sweet peppers, sliced into rounds
- 6 (18x15-inch) pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Divide chicken, broccoli and peppers among pieces of foil. Drizzle with Roasted Garlic Infused Oil. Sprinkle with Rustic Herb Seasoning, Onion Onion Seasoning and Seasoned Salt. Top with cheese.
- Bring together 2 sides of foil; seal edges, making a ½-inch fold. Fold again, allowing space for heat circulation. Fold each side to seal.
- Place foil packets on grill. Grill, rotating packets occasionally (do not flip over), until chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer (measured through the foil), about 20-25 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 3. Place foil packets in 2 (1-gallon) freezer bags. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 4.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 370 Total Fat: 19g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 140mg Sodium: 730mg Carbs: 6g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 42g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.