Cheesy Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 (7 ounce) box elbow macaroni, prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can white chicken meat, drained and juice reserved
- Ground black pepper to taste
Prepare macaroni as directed on package; drain. Combine dip mix, cream cheese and milk, 1 cup Swiss cheese and ½ cup of reserved juice from canned chicken in a large bowl; stir to blend. Fold in canned chicken and pepper. Stir chicken mixture into hot macaroni; spread mixture into a greased 8x8 baking pan. Sprinkle top with remaining Swiss cheese and Italian Garlic Seasoning to taste. Bake at 350°, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted. Makes 4-6 servings.