Cheesy Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
This is a robust, tasty twist on traditional spinach dip.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Slow Cooker
- In a greased 2-quart slow cooker, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Cook on LOW 1-1½ hours. Stir in cheese. Continue cooking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Serve with our Bountiful Beer Bread or chips.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 210 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 10g Chol: 50mg Sodium: 790mg Carbs: 10g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Protein: 7g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Merchant23 from Very Tasty! My family and I loved this! I cut the artichokes super fine as I don’t like them “chunky” . Prefect! Highly recommend!
Date published: 2020-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by gateachermom from Easy & delicious! Delicious & easy recipe. Will definitely make again. I used a little less than the 14 oz can of artichokes and also chopped them fine, as we prefer a less chunky dip.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by CEllis from Yummo Easy crock pot dip, hearty with chucks of artichoke, and so tasty! Reheats well too!
Date published: 2014-09-26