Cheddar Pimento Ham Sliders Recipe
Great for weeknights or game day, these delectable little ham and cheese sandwiches are always a crowd pleaser.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, halved
- 12 slices deli ham
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Poppy seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ªF. Prepare Cheddar Pimento Cheese Ball Mix according to package directions using cream cheese; set aside.
- Lightly coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Place the bottom halves of rolls in the baking dish. Pile a folded slice of ham onto each roll and top with a spoonful of cheese ball mixture*. Add top halves of rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Brush over the top of sandwiches.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5-7 additional minutes. Serve warm.
Makes 12 servings.
Note: You’ll likely have some leftover cheese ball mixture. Enjoy it later for snacking!