Cha Cha! Watermelon Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 medium cucumber, cut in half, seeded and sliced
- ½ small red onion, cut in half, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss to coat. Let stand 5-10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 80 Total Fat: 4g Sat. Fat: 0.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 160mg Carbs: 13g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 9g Protein: 1g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.