Cha Cha! Tomato, Corn & Avocado Salad Recipe
This Tex-Mex salad is quick and easy with a ton of flavor.
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup frozen fire-roasted corn, thawed
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of half a lime
- Crumbled Cotija cheese, chopped cilantro, optional
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Serve garnished with Cotija and cilantro, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings) Calories: 160 Total Fat: 12g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 210mg Carbs: 13g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 2g Protein: 2g