Cha Cha! Shredded Beef Recipe
Chuck roast seasoned with Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning, pressure cooked and shredded.
- 1 (4 pound) boneless beef chuck roast, cut into 4 sections
- 1 cup unsalted beef broth or stock
- Slow Cooker
- Season roast with Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning and Onion Onion Seasoning. Place in a 6-quart or larger multi-cooker. Add broth to cooker.
- Set multi-cooker to Pressure Cooker on HIGH for 60 minutes. When beef is done, allow a 10 minute natural release, then continue with a quick release of pressure.
- Shred beef to desired size; let cool. Divide into 1-quart freezer bags, seal well, label and freeze.
Makes 12 (½ cup) servings.
Slow Cooker Option: Assemble in 5-quart or larger slow cooker. Cook on LOW 7-9 hours.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 370 Total Fat: 27g Sat. Fat: 11g Cholest: 140mg Sodium: 290mg Carbs: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 29g