Cha Cha! Pork Bowls Recipe
- 1 (2 pound) boneless center cut pork loin roast, cut into 1½-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup water
- 3 cups broccoli slaw mix
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- ⅓ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup prepared Creamy Sí Sí Cilantro Dressing
- 5 servings prepared Sí Sí Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- 1¼ ripe avoados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- ⅔ cup prepared Sí Sí Pico de Gallo
- Slow Cooker
- In large bowl, combine pork, oil and 2 teaspoons Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning. Set a 6-quart or larger multi-cooker to Sear/Sauté on HIGH. When hot, add pork. Sear, turning occasionally, until well browned on all sides. Add water to pot and scrap any bits off the bottom.
- Cover and set multi-cooker to Pressure Cooker on HIGH for 15 minutes. When done, allow a 10 minute natural release, then continue with a quick release of pressure.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine broccoli slaw, tomato, red onions, Creamy Sí Sí Cilantro Dressing and remaining 1 teaspoon Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning.
- Divide prepared Sí Sí Cilantro Cauliflower Rice among 4 large bowls and 1 storage container. Top with pork cubes, broccoli slaw mix, avocado and Sí Sí Pico de Gallo.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Make Ahead & Freeze: In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 2 ingredients and 2 teaspoons Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Slow Cooker Option. Prepare step 1 in a skillet. Transfer to a 3-quart or large slow cooker. Add water and cook on LOW 5-6 hours.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 490 Total Fat: 30g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 130mg Sodium: 500mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 5g Protein: 42g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.