Cha Cha! Fish Tacos Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli slaw
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1½ pounds tilapia fillets, patted dry
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12-18 (6-inch) flour or corn tortillas, warmed
- Mini sweet peppers sliced into rings, crumbled Cotija cheese, optional
- In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and 1½ teaspoons Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning. Toss to coat. Set aside. Season fish with remaining 1-2 tablespoons Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning; salt as desired.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. When hot, add fish to skillet. Sear until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Carefully turn over and continue searing 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Flake fish into warmed tortillas. Top with broccoli slaw, peppers and cheese, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Cha Cha! Tomato, Corn & Avocado Salad.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional toppings) Calories: 480 Total Fat: 22g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 1,270mg Carbs: 42g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 28g