Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning Suggestions Recipe
Suggestions for using Cha Cha! Lime Seasoning.
Suggestions for using Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning:
- Try our featured recipe for Cha Cha! Fish Tacos: Tilapia fillets seasoned with Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning and pan-seared. Served in tortillas with a broccoli slaw, topped with mini peppers and cotija cheese. Also features Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- Sprinkle on chicken, fish, shrimp or beef; grill, sauté or bake.
- Mix into butter and spread on grilled corn.
- Sprinkle on veggies and bake or grill.
- Add to creamy coleslaw, pasta salad or potato salad for a little kick of flavor.
- Sprinkle over eggs, potatoes or French fries.