Cha Cha! Chile Lime Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1¼ cups prepared Sí Sí Pico de Gallo
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Brush on salmon fillets.
- Place salmon, flesh side down, on grill. Grill until nicely brown, about 5 minutes. Carefully turn over and continue grilling until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 5-10 minutes.
- Serve salmon topped with Sí Sí Pico de Gallo.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Reserve 1 serving of salmon (only) for Day 2 lunch before serving.
Serve with Ultimate Grilled Asparagus.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat; continue with step 2.
Alternative Baking Directions: Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat an oven-proof non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, fresh side down, to skillet. Sear 3-4 minutes. Carefully turn over. Place skillet in oven. Bake 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 18g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 60mg Sodium: 450mg Carbs: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Protein: 23g