Cauliflower Pizza Bites Recipe
This easy cauliflower recipe will have your family looking for more veggies at snack or mealtime!
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 90 mini pepperonis
- 1 jar pizza sauce (14 ounces or smaller)
- Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 24-count mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the grated cauliflower, Italian Garlic Seasoning, Onion Onion™ Seasoning, egg, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon the cauliflower mixture into each mini muffin tin and press down with the back of a spoon. Add 2-3 mini pepperonis to each one.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.
- Serve with your favorite pizza sauce.