Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 5 cups chopped assorted low-carb veggies (broccoli, mushrooms, snow pea pods, celery, bell peppers)
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth or stock
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos or gluten-free reduced sodium tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼-½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 (10 ounce) packages prepared frozen riced cauliflower
- 5 tablespoons raw cashews, chopped and toasted
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, Onion Onion Seasoning and Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add veggies. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together next 5 ingredients. Stir into skillet. Toss until sauce is thickened and desired consistency, about 1 minute.
- Serve over prepared riced cauliflower and garnish with toasted cashews.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place step 1 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Combine step 3 ingredients except arrowroot powder in a quart freezer bag. Place cashews in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze with riced cauliflower. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 360 Total Fat: 15g Sat. Fat: 2g Cholest: 100mg Sodium: 430mg Carbs: 19g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 8g Protein: 37g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.