Carnita Enchiladas con Salsa Verde Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa verde
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped mild green chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 cups Creating Magic Pulled Pork
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
This recipe requires Creating Magic Pulled Pork recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; set 2 cups aside. Add Creating Magic Pulled Pork and 1 cup cheese to bowl; toss to combine.
- Divide among tortillas and roll-up. Place, seam-side-down, in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Magic Refried Beans recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2 in a disposable 13x9-inch aluminum pan. Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and plastic; continue with step 3.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon BlancNutrition per Serving: Calories: 580 Total Fat: 27g Sat. Fat: 14g Cholest: 150mg Sodium: 1,740mg Carbs: 37g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 41g