Caribbean Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1½ pounds chicken wings, patted dry
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with no-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 2 ingredients. Add chicken wings; seal well. Toss to coat. Remove, shaking off excess cornstarch.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over and continue baking 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a large bowl and toss with ¼ cup Caribbean Heat Wing Sauce. Place chicken wings back on baking sheet and broil, turning occasionally, until lightly browned. Toss with remaining 2 tablespoons Caribbean Heat Wing Sauce.
Makes 4 servings.
Air Fryer Directions: Prepare through step 2. Place on air fryer rack in lowest position. Turn air fryer to 400°F (do not preheat). Set to 20 minutes, turning over halfway through. Continue with step 4, air frying until lightly browned.