Candy Corn Crème Cocktails Recipe
Cute, colorful and creamy, these fun and festive drinks are perfect for your next Halloween bash or fall party.
- 6 ounces (¾ cup) rum cream liqueur, such as RumChata®
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 1½ cups pineapple-orange-banana juice
- 8-10 drops red and yellow food coloring
- Candy corn for garnish, if desired
- No bake/cook
- Prepare drink mix as directed on package with liqueur and milk. Freeze 8-10 hours.
- When ready to serve, place ice cubes and juice in blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Using a fork, scrape and scoop half of the prepared Almond Crème mixture into a small bowl; stir in red and yellow food coloring to create a bright orange slush.
- Scoop the white, orange and yellow drink mixtures into martini glasses. Garnish with candy corn if desired.