Candy Corn Brownies Recipe
Enjoy a luscious, chocolatey new spin on a familiar Halloween candy treat!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Yellow decorative sugar sprinkles
- Orange decorative sugar sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Butterscotch Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs.
- Pour batter into a greased 10-inch springform pan or round cake pan. Spread with warmed Creamy Caramel Sauce. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Carefully remove from pan and place on serving platter; frost. Decorate with sugar sprinkles, leaving a white circle in the center and creating an orange ring and yellow outer ring. Cut into 12 wedges.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3. Store in an airtight container up to 2 days ahead.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FoodieAngie from Love it Pumpkin Caramel Sauce makes it so good. Making it again
Date published: 2016-10-25