Candied Spice Bacon Recipe
Perfect for the holidays! Make this smoky-sweet bacon sprinkled with brown sugar, black pepper and winter spices.
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon slices
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, combine first 2 ingredients.
- Arrange bacon on wire rack, and place on a foil-lined, large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly on both sides of bacon. Season with black pepper as desired.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until bacon is cooked to desired doneness. Let cool on wire rack at least 5 minutes; bacon will crisp as it cools.