Campfire Nachos Recipe
The perfect campfire snack for all those salty snack fans.
- ½ (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Special equipment: Cast iron skillet
- Spread tortilla chips in a cast iron skillet. Top with shredded cheese. Cover with aluminum foil (if desired).
- Place on grate above campfire or on grill. Cook approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with Corn, Black Bean Salsa and return to heat for 1-2 minutes just to heat salsa slightly.