Butterscotch Macaroon Brownies Recipe
Like Almond Joy – in a brownie! You’ll love the sweet layers of chocolate, coconut, almonds and butterscotch drizzle.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg white, divided
- 1 (7 ounce) package sweetened flaked coconut
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine first 2 ingredients and 2 whole eggs. Divide among Silicone Bar Pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake 20-22 minutes or until set; remove from oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk and egg white. Spoon onto brownie bars. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Continue baking 15 minutes or until edges of coconut turn golden brown. Cool slightly.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine butterscotch chips and coconut oil; microwave on HIGH in 15-second intervals, stirring rapidly, until smooth. Drizzle over macaroon brownies. Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.
Makes 16 servings.
Note: If you don't have a Silicone Bar Pan, follow directions below using an 8x8-inch baking pan; slice into 16 squares to serve.