Butterscotch Brownie Trifles Recipe
Decadent brownies. Butterscotch mousse. Fresh raspberries. Perfect for the sweethearts in your life!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Prepare Butterscotch Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs. Cool completely. Cube.
- In large bowl, combine whipping cream and pudding mix. Using an electric mixer, whip on high until stiff peaks form.
- In 6 wine glasses or clear glass dishes, layer brownies, whipped mixture and raspberries. Repeat layers.
Makes 6 servings.
Tip: Try 2 sliced bananas in place of fresh raspberries.