Butterscotch Brownie Mix Preparation Directions Recipe
Preparation directions and More Ways to Mix It Up for Butterscotch Brownie Mix.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large bowl, mix ingredients; stir until combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- Spread batter in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
Makes about 16 servings.High Altitude: Add 3 tablespoons flour and 1 tablespoon water. Bake 30-35 minutes.
Do not eat raw batter.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Stir in about ½ cup chopped nuts, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows or shredded coconut.
- Divide batter among wells of Silicone Bar Pan and bake 25 minutes.
- Try our recipe for Fruit & Brownie Kabobs.