Build-It-Your-Way Protein Bar Recipe
Customize amounts based on your guests preferences.
- 8 bratwurst links
- 1-2 (12 ounce) cans beer
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 10 hot dogs or old-fashioned natural casing wieners
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine brats and enough beer to cover. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Drain.
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef and Roasted Onion Burger Starter. Form into 8-10 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Place all meats on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. Brats and hot dogs or wieners about 6-8 minutes, burgers and chicken about 10-12 minutes.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day ahead.