Buffalo Dill Bloody Mary Recipe
Love a great Caesar or Bloody Mary? Sip away on these smooth, slightly spicy cocktails, perfect for weekend brunch.
- 2 cups tomato or clamato juice
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) vodka
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½-1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Dash of celery salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Garnishes, such as meat sticks, cheese cubes, bacon strips, olives, celery sticks and/or kosher dill spears
- In a small pitcher, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice. Season with a dash of celery salt and black pepper as desired. Add desired garnishes, and serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings.
Tip: Use clamato juice instead of tomato juice to make it a Caesar.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSfan58035 from Great flavor for a Caesar!!! The recipe is amazing!!! Hubby cut recipe in half for this glass......will be stocking up!!
Date published: 2020-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tessa from Best Bloody Mary Recipe Ever My Mother in Law is a Bloody Mary Snob, and she loved this recipe. So 3 thumbs up for Buffalo Dill Sauce.
Date published: 2020-03-04