Buffalo Chicken Warm Dip Mix Preparation Recipe
The great flavor of buffalo chicken wings plus creamy goodness.
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese*
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
Combine dip mix, cream cheese and chicken. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through. Makes about 2 cups dip.
*Lighten it up: use light cream cheese instead.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Serve with toasted cubes of our Bountiful Beer Bread® or Multi-Grain Beer Bread.
- For a creamy pasta sauce, combine dip mix, 8 oz. cream cheese and 1½ cups milk in a saucepan; heat gently until smooth.
- Dollop warm dip on baked potatoes; sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese and sliced green onion.
- Substitute a 10 oz. can chunk chicken breast, drained, for the cooked chicken.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bbailey from Very yummy!! Served it at a pitch in with tortilla chips & it was gone in no time!!
Date published: 2015-12-16