Bruschetta Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 sections
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package pre-sliced fresh mozzarella cheese, optional
- Balsamic vinegar for drizzling
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Place on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, Avocado Oil, Garlic Garlic Seasoning and ½ teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Top chicken with cheese, if desired, about 1 minute before removing from grill. Remove from grill, top with tomato mixture and drizzle with vinegar.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Garlicky Zoodles recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Season chicken with Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Wine Pairing: Pinot NoirNutrition per Serving: (includes cheese) Calories: 270 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 100mg Sodium: 380mg Carbs: 4g Fiber: <1g Sugar: 3g Protein: 34g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.