Brownie Birthday Cake Recipe
This brownie birthday cake will thrill your chocolate lovers!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- ⅔ cup candy-coated chocolate pieces (such as M&M's®)
- Edible confetti sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Butterscotch Brownie Mix according to package directions using butter and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch springform pan or round cake pan. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Carefully remove from pan and place on serving platter. Frost and decorate with candy-coated chocolate pieces. Sprinkle with confetti sprinkles.
- Cut into 12 wedges.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 3 up to 1 day ahead. Store in an airtight container.