Breakfast "Use It Up" Scramble Recipe
- 2 ounces 93% lean ground turkey, thawed, if frozen
- 2 cups assorted veggies of choice*, chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook and crumble turkey until no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in veggies and seasoning of choice; sauté until desired doneness of veggies, about 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir in eggs. Stir, slowly and continuously with a rubber spatula until just set, about 2-3 minutes.
Makes 1 serving.
*Tip: This recipe is designed to use up any leftover veggies from the week. Some options are - power greens, spinach, kale, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, zucchini.Nutrition per Serving: (calculated with ½ cup each red pepper, mushrooms, spinach, zucchini) Calories: 300 Total Fat: 15g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 415mg Sodium: 550mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Protein: 26g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.