Breakfast Skillet Recipe
This quick breakfast skillet is sure to become a family favorite for any meal of the day.
- 1 (30 ounce) bag shredded hash brown potatoes
- 9 large eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add hash browns and fry until cooked through and slightly crispy, about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, Onion Onion™ Seasoning and Seasoned Salt; add bacon and pour over hash browns in skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese and enjoy.