Breakfast Baked Potatoes Recipe
This recipe combines two favorites – breakfast and baked potatoes – into one delicious meal: Breakfast Baked Potatoes.
- 4 russet or sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 large eggs
- 4-5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Scrub potatoes; pierce in several spots with a fork. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 6-8 minutes or until almost cooked through. Let cool slightly.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut about 1/3 of the potato off and scoop out the interior, leaving about ¼ inch of potato on the skin.
- Crack one egg into each potato. Top with bacon, Onion Onion™ Seasoning and shredded cheese.
- Place on baking sheet; bake 12-15 minutes or until eggs are desired doneness.