Blueberry Oat Bars with Icing Recipe
Make individual blueberry bars with the silicone bar pan – top them with icing for the perfect single-serve treat!
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, cooled
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup yogurt covered cranberries
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 355°F. In a large bowl, whisk butter and egg together. Add Blueberry Oat Bar Mix, cranberries and almonds; stir well to combine. Dough will be crumbly.
- Divide among Silicone Bar Pan; evenly press dough down.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Remove each bar from pan very carefully.
- In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk to desired thickness. Drizzle over bars.