Bloomin' Quesadillas Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 poblano chile pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 16 (6-inch) flour tortillas, cut in half
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¾ cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 12-inch round oven-proof serving platter with no-stick cooking spray. Place small serving bowl in center of platter. Set aside.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, peppers, onions and Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Sauté until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened, about 6-8 minutes. Cool slightly. Transfer to a cutting board and roughly chop. Place back in pan and toss with 1 cup Corn, Black Bean Salsa.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon chicken mixture in tortilla half. Top with 1 heaping tablespoon cheese, Roll up tortilla into a cone shape. Place on platter with cut end touching bowl, tucking open edge under. Continue with 15 more tortilla halves. Sprinkle rolled tortilla ends near bowl with ½ cup cheese.
- Continue with remaining tortilla halves, creating a second layer, offsetting from first layer. Sprinkle remaining cheese near base of rolls. Remove bowl and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining salsa. Transfer to serving bowl. Place bowl in center of baked quesadillas.
Makes 10 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare steps 2 and 5. Refrigerate in storage containers up to 1 day ahead.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 430 Total Fat: 24g Sat. Fat: 13g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 950mg Carbs: 29g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 24g