Blackberry Crumble Cheesecake Recipe
This blackberry cheesecake is so simple…just 4 ingredients, and tons of flavor!
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- In medium microwave-bowl, combine Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix packet 1 and melted butter. Mix with a fork until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup. Press remainder into bottom of prepared pan.
- Place cream cheese in same bowl, microwave on HIGH 45 seconds. With large wooden spoon, mix vigorously until smooth. Gently stir in Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix packet 2 and egg; then mix vigorously until well combined .
- Spread over crust. Top with reserve crumble and press gently into cream cheese mixture. Bake 30 minutes. Cool completely. Keep refrigerated.
Makes 9 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scrapycat from Delicious Love the blackberry flavor and the crumble. Very easy to make too. It was a hit with the hubby
Date published: 2020-09-05