Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix Prep Directions Recipe
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix packet 1 and butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form. Reserve 1 cup crumbles; press remaining into greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, combine Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix packet 2 and water; stir until smooth. Pour over crust to within 1 inch from edges. Top with reserved crumbs. Bake 26-30 minutes. Bars will be soft and filling will be very hot.
- Cool completely before serving.
Makes about 19 servings.More Ways to Mix it Up!
- For a cheesecake version, prepare packet 1 as directed in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Microwave 8 ounces cream cheese 45 seconds. Vigorously stir until smooth. Stir in packet 2 and 1 large egg until well combined. Spread over crust and top with remaining crumble. Bake as directed. Cool completely. Keep refrigerated.
- Stir ½ cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts into reserved crumble topping.
- Stir ½ cup shredded coconut in with packet 1.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over bars or top each bar with a chocolate-dipped pecan half.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dina17 from Cheesecake bar version I did the mix it up cheesecake bar version but added vanilla to the crumble. Baked 30 min @ 350. Probably could have baked it a little bit longer but wasn't sure what it was supposed to look like when it was done...And didn't want to overcook. it was delicious!
Date published: 2021-02-26