Black Bean & Cheese Taquitos Recipe
A simple side dish that's baked, not fried and filled with Mom's Favorite Taco seasoned refried black beans and cheese.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild or medium diced tomatoes with green chiles (such as Rotel®), drained
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 4-5 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Generously spray with olive oil cooking spray.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine beans, tomatoes and 1 tablespoon Mom's Favorite Taco Seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds or until spreadable.
- Spread bean mixture on tortillas, top with cheese and tightly roll-up. Place seam-side-down on sprayed baking sheet. Generously spray tops of taquitos with olive oil cooking spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden browned. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, milk and 1½ tablespoons Mom's Favorite Taco Seasoning. Serve taquitos with dipping sauce.
Makes 10 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 360 Total Fat: 18g Sat. Fat: 9g Cholest: 45mg Sodium: 1,010mg Carbs: 36g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Protein: 13g