Berry Brownie Torte Recipe
Slice into this gorgeous brownie dessert, topped with fresh summer berries and velvety chocolate ganache.
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups fresh berries, such as raspberries, strawberries and/or blueberries
- Sliced almonds for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Generously spray an 8-inch round cake pan with no stick cooking spray; line the bottom of pan with a circle of greased parchment paper.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven; cool in pan 5 minutes. Loosen edges with a table knife. Carefully invert onto a serving plate, removing parchment paper. Cool completely.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, warm cream until hot. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Let stand 15 minutes to thicken slightly. Carefully pour onto the torte, spreading just to the edges and letting it run down the sides.
- Decorate with fresh berries on top, and sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
Makes 10-12 servings.