Beef & Veggie Kabobs Recipe
These beef & veggie kabobs fit our Balanced Lifestyle and are DASH-friendly.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1½ pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh whole petite button mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Place beef in a gallon freezer bag. Add half the marinade. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerated 2 hours or up to overnight. Cover and refrigerated reserved marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove beef from marinade; toss bag with marinade. Thread beef and remaining ingredients on skewers.
- Place skewers on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade, until internal temperature of beef reaches 165°F on an instant-read thermometer, about 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness.
Serve with a green salad.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 260 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 75mg Sodium: 85mg Carbs: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 26g