Beef Bean Wahoo Burritos Recipe
Beef & Bean Wahoo Burritos are a perfect lunch idea.
- 2 servings leftover beef from Wahoo! Beef Bowls (see recipe link in directions)
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 extra-large flour tortilla wraps, warmed
- Optional toppings: diced tomato, diced avocado, shredded lettuce, sour cream
This recipe made from leftovers from Wahoo! Beef Bowls.
- In microwave-safe bowl, combine first 2 ingredients. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Divide between warmed tortillas. Top with desired toppings and roll up, burrito-style.
Makes 2 servings.
Work lunch suggestion: Divide first 2 ingredients between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Refrigerate up to 2 day. Continue with step 1.