BBQ Chicken Flatbread Recipe
Naan flatbread topped with Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce, chicken, bacon, red onion and mozzarella cheese.
- 1½ (8.8 ounce) packages original Naan flatbread (3)
- 1 cup prepared Makin’ Magic Chicken or Creating Magic Pulled Chicken, thawed if frozen
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella & provolone cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place flatbreads on a large baking sheet.
- Spread flatbreads with Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce and top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Chopped "Wedge" Salad recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 2. Wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 400°F and continue with step 3.
Wine Pairing: Red BlendNutrition per Serving: Calories: 390 Total Fat: 17g Sat. Fat: 6g Cholest: 50mg Sodium: 1,030mg Carbs: 41g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 19g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jkon from So good and quick to make! I made these with premade flatbread from jewel. They are so yummy and they’re a very quick meal. The magic chicken with the bbq sauce is such a good combo.
Date published: 2020-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by slematta from Kid favorite! So easy with magic chicken readily available in freezer. My 8 year old keeps asking when we can make it again!
Date published: 2020-02-20